Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What Fruit do you like?


Well, hello again. 

            I'm glad you can join me. In case you are wondering, yes it is Tuesday for me, and no I am not being disobedient. 

            Now that is settled, let us begin. 

            On Monday, we spent my last day in Fuji biking to a ton of people's houses saying goodbye and knocking on a few people's doors we didn't know to say hello. I sent my luggage off and that was pretty much it. 

            Tuesday was transfer day. I left at 8 in the morning and arrived around 6 at night. Yay. It was really great except for carrying my bike. (In our mission Elders don't get to ship their bikes.) It was really fun though because I got to travel through essentially the entire mission. And one of my stops was in Gifu!!! I was happy about that. 

            On Wednesday, we went around and talked to people. And we got to teach two eikaiwa classes! It was awesome! That was pretty much all that happened on Wednesday. 

            On Thursday, we had planning and it was great! Then we went around with our recent convert to the Church who wants to go on mission and we talked to people! It was way fun. And that day we were talking to some kids as the were walking home from school when three elementary school girls came up and started talking to us in English. It was so funny and they were so brave! Haha! And that is where the title of this email came from. They started with "what color do you like" and then to keep the conversation going they asked the above question. It was really great and it really made our day. 

            Then that night we got to teach institute and we taught about likening the scriptures to your life.  It was a really good lesson. 

            Then on Friday we got to give a lady a blessing because her tonsils have been bothering her. It was a great experience and she and her mother were really appreciative. It was a long time since I had given one in Japanese. So it was kinda scary at first. 

            Then on Satruday we got to watch Conference and it was great! I got to see lots of people I know in the choirs! My companion thought it was really funny how many people I knew that were singing in conference. 

            On Sunday we also watched Conference and also biked pretty far to visit some people who were not able to make it. 

            Then yesterday we had Zone Conference with President Ishii, and that is why I am emailing today. It was awesome and I got to meet our new zone leaders! It is a Fuji crew in Kanazawa this transfer. I was in Fuji with Elder Hansen (our new zone leader) and the other zone leader Elder Decker was a bean chan in Fuji. And so was Sister Pasi who is the sister training leader. So it is pretty great! Fuji zone! Hahaha!

            Well I hope you all have a good time this week and that you go and reread the Conference talks and do the homework that they asked us to do in their talks. 

            Keep it going and be your best!

Elder Richardson
 
 
 
Zone Conference

Real Zone Conference

My awesome donut
 

 There was a giant buddha statue on the train ride here.

Typhoon video.

No comments:

Post a Comment